Queens of Distinction is a millennial focused debutante program that serves as a rites of passage for young ladies transitioning into womanhood.
The Debutante Program is coordinated with this generation in mind. From MAC counter makeup tutorials to Alvin Alley limo chauffeured experiences, we take a thoughtful approach to all of our offerings to ensure that each of our students receive a first in-class memorable and life altering experience.
During the Debutante Program each participant will be eligible to win the title of Miss ESE. Upon completion of the Debutante Program, participants will gain a great deal of knowledge in Etiquette, Civility, and Self-Empowerment. This program contains cutting edge topics providing a wealth of information that will be beneficial to all participants. The Debutante Program concludes with an exquisite Cotillion Ball.
During the Cotillion Ball Miss ESE will be announced and will embark upon a year-long journey representing The Eastern School of Etiquette – addressing a variety of schools, public events and fundraisers promoting the need for Etiquette, protocol, and character in the 21st century.
*Our well rounded program focuses on the cultivation of 6 critical areas:
- Personal Development
- Professional and Leadership Development
- Cultural Enrichment
- Social (Interpersonal and Civility) Skills
- Spiritual Life
- Femininity Development and Maintenance
*Like traditional debutante programs, Queens of Distinction Debs will receive training in how to be graceful, poise and exude confidence.
To be considered for the Debutante Program, candidates must possess and/or submit documentation according to the following criteria:
- Must be a female currently enrolled in high school or with proof of Home Schooling
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 and above
- A current transcript or report card signed by the appropriate counselor or principal
- Three letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, school administrator, mentor, any social or civil organization, or employer
- A one-page letter of interest that includes the applicant’s hobbies, interests, goals and aspirations.
- A current 3x5 head shot photograph of the candidate
The debutantes are selected based on the following criteria:
- Must be actively attending high school or able to submit home schooling documentation.
- Must be single, never married, and not a parent.
- Must attend all activities.
- Responsible for selling a minimum of eight (8) Cotillion Ball Tickets.
- Responsible for selling a one-page ad for the Ball program.
To be considered for 2017-2018 Debutante Program please contact the ESE office to receive the Debutante Packet.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 301-272-7113